IMPORTANT: We have been carefully monitoring the likely situation for our upcoming congress regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as a result, we have made the decision to hold the 7th World Congress on Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering (MCM'21) virtually on August 02 – 04, 2021. As our first priority is to the health and safety of our participants, we believed that it was necessary to take the action.
Please note that we will publish the proceedings of the congress including all accepted papers and extended abstracts prior to the virtual congress. This is to make sure that we can meet the expectation of the authors regarding the publication of their papers in the congress proceedings.
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral presentations should prepare a recorded video presentation or PowerPoint slides with voice and submit it to the congress administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 15 days prior to the congress.
- Oral Presentations : 15 minutes of a recorded video presentation (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx)
- Poster Presentations: There are two options. First, authors can prepare a recorded short video presentation which can be either 3-5 minutes of a recorded video (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx). Second option is to prepare a virtual poster (jpeg/pdf) which includes following: brief abstract, background, problem statements, results and discussions. In this case, recorded voice is not necessary.
All presentations will be presented by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers. We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
The congress proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
MCM is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of mechanical, chemical, and material engineering. The congress is composed of 4 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 4 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
HTFF'21 - 8th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow
ICMIE'21 - 10th International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering
MMME'21 - 8th International Conference on Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering
ICCPE'21 - 7th International Conference on Chemical and Polymer Engineering
This Mechanical Congress 2021 will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in one of the following journals (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
Dr. Krishnaswamy Nandakumar
Louisiana State University, USA
HTFF'21 Keynote Speaker
Dr. Jiang Jianwen
National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
ICCPE'21 Keynote Speaker