The 9th World Congress on Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering (MCM 2023) will be delivered in-person in London, United Kingdom and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The congress proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar.
MCM is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of mechanical, chemical, and material engineering. The congress is composed of 4 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 4 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
HTFF 2023 - 10th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow
ICMIE 2023 - 12th International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering
MMME 2023 - 11th International Conference on Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering
ICCPE 2023 - 09th International Conference on Chemical and Polymer Engineering
This Mechanical Congress 2023 will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in one of the following journals (publication fees may apply)
- Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT). Articles published in JFFHMT will now be indexed in Scopus.
- International Journal of Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering (IJMMME)
- International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
Dr. Huihe Qiu
The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, Hong Kong
Dr. Marcello Iasiello
Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Italy
Congress Local Chair
Dr. Hsi-Yung (Steve) Feng
The University of British Columbia, Canada
ICMIE 2023 Keynote Speaker