MCM is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of mechanical, chemical, and material engineering. The congress is composed of 4 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 4 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
HTFF'18 - 5th International Conference on Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow
ICMEI'18 - 7th International Conference on Mechanics and Industrial Engineering
MMME'18 - 5th International Conference on Mining, Material and Metallurgical Engineering
ICCPE'18 - 4th International Conference on Chemical and Polymer Engineering
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Paper Submission Deadline
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome. Authors are invited to submit their papers by February 9, 2018.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in one of the following journals (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
International ASET Inc. is proud to present Prof. Yuyuan Zhao as the Congress Chair the 4th Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering (MCM'18).
Prof. Patrick Fairclough
The University of Sheffield, UK
ICMIE'18 Keynote Speaker