The previous event in this congress series, MCM, was held on August 16 - 18, 2018, in Madrid, Spain. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
- Best Paper Award Winners
- Conference Proceedings
- MCM'18 Website
- Conference Program
- Photos of the Conference
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Dr. Thomas Adams, for the paper entitled: "Role of Dimensionless Parameters in Modelling MEMS Hot-arm Actuators" ;
- Hyo Chang Cho, for the paper entitled: "Embedded Temperature Sensor Array to Measure Distributed Heat Flux for Water Jet Cooling" ;
- Dr. Nenad Kuzmanić, for the paper entitled: "Effect of Impeller Position on Crystal Growth Kinetics of Borax in Dual Axial Impeller Batch Cooling Crystallizer" ;
- Albert Materdey, for the paper entitled: "Higher-Order Numerical Solutions of the Quarter Car Suspension Model" ;
- Dr. Artur Miros, for the paper entitled: "Experimental Investigation of the Rigid Polyurethane Foam Granulates Thermal Properties" ;
- Mateus Moraes, for the paper entitled: "Seeing Environmental Issues as a Source of Rare Earths" ;
- Dr. So-Yeon Ock, for the paper entitled: "A Study of the Effectiveness on the Regional Policy by the Corporate Performance Analysis in Busan".
- Eva Sanchez-Rexach, for the paper entitled: " Antifouling Poly(ε-Caprolactone) Surfaces For Medical Devices" ;
- Dr. Lluís Sanmiquel, for the paper entitled: "Management of Subsidence in a Potash Mining Area" ;
- Rajat Saxena, for the paper entitled: "Experimental Assessment of Characterised PCMs for Thermal Management of Buildings in Tropical Composite Climate" ;
- Mustafa Safa Yilmaz, for the paper entitled: "Investigation of the High Energy Single Pulses Affect on Micro Arc Oxidation Process on Aluminium" ;
MCM'18 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 4th World Congress on Mechanical, Chemical, and Material Engineering (MCM'18) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.